The Baptist Health Floyd Heart and Vascular Center offers a full spectrum of services from non-invasive diagnostic testing to more invasive treatment options and surgeries.
The Heart and Vascular Center features:
- Two state-of the-art cardiac surgical suites
- Three cardiac catheterization labs, one of which is equipped for electrophysiology studies and procedures
- An outpatient Cardiac Care Unit
- An inpatient Cardiovascular Care Unit
- An inpatient Neuro Heart Unit for stroke patients and cardiac telemetry observation
- Cardiac Diagnostics in Jeffersonville (31 Quartermaster Court) and New Albany (2109 Green Valley Rd., Suite 4)
- Two Cardiac Rehab facilities
- A Heart Failure Outpatient Clinic
The Heart and Vascular Center also offers a 24/7 cardiac intervention response team. The team responds to emergent heart attack cases by immediately moving the patient from the Emergency Center to the Cardiac Cath Lab for intervention – a tactic that can stop a heart attack from happening.