Joslin Center – 2019 State Street
After 15 years, the Joslin Center has outgrown its space and is now located in the nearby standalone location at 2019 State Street. Benefits to our patients include:
- Easier parking
- On-site classroom space specifically designed for diabetes education needs
- Individual educator offices for more one-on-one education availability
- Transition to Electronic Medical Records (EMR) for increased continuity of care between clinical teams
- Dr. Lohano’s New Albany office will transition to the new State Street location, resulting in more accessibility for his patients. He will also continue to see patients in Corydon at Northfield Plaza, 313 Federal Drive NW, Suite 010 and Jeffersonville at 207 Sparks Ave., Suite 404
- More physician and education appointment slots, resulting in quicker scheduling
To schedule an appointment call (812) 949-5700.
Baptist Health Floyd Physical Therapy Works Highlander Point – 724 Highlander Point
Due to the overwhelming popularity of the skilled physical therapists at Baptist Health Floyd Physical Therapy Works Highlander Point, the outpatient rehabilitation facility has moved to a larger, 3400 sq. ft. space across the Highlander Point Shopping Center at 724 Highlander Point Drive in Floyds Knobs.
Baptist Health Floyd PT Works Highlander Point serves as an outpatient clinic specializing in the assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of a variety of conditions for adolescents, adults and seniors including post-surgery orthopedic patients, those with musculoskeletal pain, neck and back pain, neurologic injuries, work-related injuries, pre and post-partum back and pelvic pain and sports-related injuries.
The phone number will remain the same and the move will ensure that patients continue to receive expert medicine and exceptional care in a much larger rehab space.
For more information, call (812) 923-0630.