Baptist Health Floyd offers lung cancer screenings for patients interested in knowing their risk of developing the disease. The test utilizes computed tomography (CT) scanning technology, and is quick and painless.
- Appointments available Monday-Friday, 7 am to 5 pm
- No physician order required
- Same-day review of your results
- Special rate of just $150 self-pay (screenings are not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance plans)
- CT lung cancer screenings help to detect cancer at the earliest detectable stage, many times before symptoms present themselves. This has been shown to reduce lung cancer deaths by as much as 20 percent in high-risk populations
Interested in Scheduling a Lung Cancer Screening?
Call (812) 949-5570 to make an appointment today.