Those entering the doors of Floyd Memorial are accompanied through their visit by qualified and compassionate associates, physicians and volunteers. This program offers a meaningful way for grateful patients, their families and friends to demonstrate their appreciation to these individuals by making a donation to the Floyd Memorial Foundation in their honor.
How the Program Works
Patients, their family members or friends can make a monetary gift of at least $25 to the Foundation to have an associate, physician or volunteer named a Guardian Angel. The donations will remain confidential. All donations will be utilized by the discretion of the Foundation’s Board of Directors for programs with the most need unless a specific program is stated by the donor.
Guardian Angel Recognition
- A card from the Foundation recognizing the donation in his/her honor
- A Guardian Angel lapel pin
- Recognition on Baptist Health Floyd’s web site and intranet
- An annual reception will be held to honor the Guardian Angels, and donors will be invited to thank their nominee win person.
- Picture of recipients’ recognition on Baptist Health Floyd’s scrolling monitors