Baptist Health Floyd’s annual baby fair will take place Saturday, June 24 from 9 a.m. to noon in the Hospital’s main lobby. The fair is open to the public. Anyone expecting a new addition to the family, considering the idea or recent parents of a newborn will benefit from the valuable resources on hand, educational take-home information, great giveaways and the opportunity to register for fantastic door prizes.
Specifically, attendees can:
- Meet delivering providers and birth doulas
- Talk with local Baptist Health pediatricians who will be onsite
- Have questions answered by certified lactation consultants
- Take a guided tour of the Mother and Baby Care Center
- Visit nearly 40 booths featuring hospital and community resources and baby specialty stores
Pre-registration is not required and there is no cost for the event. For more information, visit BaptistHealthFloyd.com/Baby.